When operating correctly, a boiler can be an extremely safe and efficient appliance to heat your home and provide hot water. At The Meridian Company, we provide expert boiler solutions for homeowners in the Lansing and East Lansing, MI area. With regular maintenance and reliable repairs, you can keep your boiler working efficiently for longer.
Is your water at home filled with minerals? Try installing a water softener with us to keep your family healthy and happy!
Common Signs of Boiler Problems
When you are experiencing boiler problems chances are, you will notice an issue right away. Keep your eyes and ears peeled for any of the following issues:
- Cold Radiators
- Unit Turning on and Off
- Hissing or Gurgling Sounds
- Lack of hot water
If you notice anything strange with your boiler, call the experts at The Meridian Company right away to assess and repair the problem.
When to Replace your Boiler
When it comes to long-lasting appliances, boilers rank highly. A regularly maintained and inspected boiler can last up to 50 years in your home. However, there are several reasons why you should consider replacing it.
Some of these reasons include:
- If the boiler is not receiving a fresh supply of combustion air, it will begin to operate in a way that could pose serious health concerns. A newer boiler will be less likely to have this problem.
- Noticing rising energy costs is another reason to consider replacing the unit. Modern boilers are up to 35% more efficient than older systems, which means the replacement will pay for itself with reduced energy bills in as little as two years’ time.
- If you rely on your boiler for heat and hot water, it’s important that the unit works properly all the time. Requiring multiple repairs in a short period of time is a clear sign that you should replace the unit.
Don't allow a backup of water to cause damage in your home by signing up for our sump pump services!
Unique Features with Every Call
When you call The Meridian Company, you can expect great service and expert craftsmanship, but you can also expect the following unique features:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re confident in our work, so if for any reason you are not satisfied with our service, we'll go back and make it right.
- Upfront Pricing: We always tell you the price quote before we start any work, so you won't get any surprises charges after.
- Environmentally Friendly: We recycle and are committed to working with sustainable materials and brands that share our beliefs.
- Respectful Technicians: Any mess created during our visit will always be cleaned and tidied before we leave.