Efficiency is critical when operating cooling systems in your home. An efficient unit with regular inspections and maintenance will work for years without problems. Let the experts at The Meridian Company help you save on cooling costs with professional repair, installation, and maintenance solutions.
Our air conditioning services include:
- AC Installation and Replacement
- AC Repair and Maintenance
- AC Filter Replacements
- Air Handler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Evaporator Coil Services
If your current AC unit is frequently turning on and off, call us for an air conditioner repair. Emergency service and upfront pricing are available!
Trustworthy AC Repair
How can you tell if AC repair is needed? The most common telltale signs that indicate there is an issue with your air conditioner include:
- Insufficient cold air
- Unit is leaking water
- Unit is making a strange noise
- AC turns on then off
If you are experiencing any of these issues, it may be time to call in the professionals. Our experienced technicians can locate the source of the problem and perform a speedy and accurate repair.
Do You Need Expert AC Installation?
While it may take a bigger hit to your wallet up front, sometimes AC installation and replacement is the most cost-efficient route to go in the long run. If your unit is over 10 years old and is frequently acting up, it may be time to replace the system.
Once you have determined that a new air conditioner is the best option, there are a number of models to choose from. Some homeowners prefer the traditional central air units, while others prefer a more modern, energy-efficient ductless mini-split AC. We are authorized to recommend and install a full range of makes and models, so we will be able to help you select the right unit for your budget and needs.
Our Promise To You
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. When it comes to repairing, installing, and inspecting your cooling systems, we promise the following in addition to expert service and efficient repairs:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We want to make sure you are left completely satisfied with the work we have performed for you, which is why our work is guaranteed!
- Guaranteed Pricing: In addition to feeling satisfied with the work, we want you to feel comfortable with the price. All pricing is discussed before the job at hand, so you are never left with an unpleasant surprise on your bill.
- Environmental Commitment: We believe in recycling and taking care of the earth. We choose to work with tools and materials that are sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- Respect: As far as we’re concerned, your home is our home and we treat your property with respect. We will make sure everything is cleaned up before leaving.
Working in this community since 1984 has allowed us to get to know many individuals. By developing lasting relationships with clients and customers, we see our community as our family, and you can always expect us to treat you as such.
Our team is capable of servicing so much more than your home's HVAC systems! We have plumbers standing by to ensure your home's water systems are running in peak condition!
When working with air conditioners and cooling systems, it’s always important to consider safety. Our technicians work within all building and safety codes to ensure the safe operation and efficiency of your new or repaired air conditioner or cooling system.
The Importance of Maintenance
When it comes to operating your cooling systems in an efficient and inexpensive manner, the best thing a homeowner can do is invest in maintenance. We recommend tune-ups and inspections at least once per year, but ideally twice per year, once at the start of the season and once at the end. One of our main goals with your HVAC system is to ensure efficiency and save you money. With regular maintenance, we can prevent any unexpected repairs and ensure that the unit is working at peak efficiency.