One of the most important components in your AC system also just happens to be one of the most common to break down. At The Meridian Company, we specialize in the repair, installation, and maintenance of your evaporator coil to keep your AC working efficiently.
Maintaining your AC unit and evaporator coils are smart choices for preventing costly repairs, but even AC units can expire. When your unit is beyond repair, we are ready to provide you with the best AC replacement services!
Signs of Evaporator Coil Problems
Since the coil works almost constantly to cool and condense the air coming from your system, it is also the most common part of your air conditioner to break down. Some signs that you may be in need of an evaporator coil repair include:
- Uneven temperatures in your home consisting of warm spots or cold spots.
- If the AC turns on and off repeatedly without actually affecting change in the temperature.
- Hearing a clunking sound coming from the air handler.
- Warm air coming from your vents instead of cold air.
What Is Included With Your Service?
When you call The Meridian Company for professional evaporator coil service, you can trust that your unit will be thoroughly inspected and checked over. Our services include the following:
- If the coil is dirty, we will clean it to prevent the coil from freezing as well as other future issues.
- If we notice something wrong, we will repair it right away to prevent a larger issue or total failure.
- Sometimes a coil can be beyond repair. In these cases, we will replace it to ensure your unit works at peak efficiency at all times.
If your evaporator coil stops working, it might be due to your air handler! Schedule your next air handler service with our licensed and insured team.
Standard Services Included In Each Call
When you call The Meridian Company for expert service and quality workmanship, you can also expect the following guarantees and commitments:
- Guaranteed Pricing: We always discuss and confirm pricing before work is carried out, so you will never be left with a surprising bill after the fact.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We are confident that you will be completely satisfied with our work. Call for more details.
- Environmental Preservation: We are committed to recycling and working with brands that have the same environmental care as we do.
- Respectful of your Property: We treat your home like it’s our own and clean any mess created by our work.