Do you hear rushing water in your home? Noticing a higher than normal water bill? You may have a water leak. The team at The Meridian Company can locate it using a combination of high technology and tried, tested and true methods to permanently repair the damage.
A burst pipe can be a dangerous source of water damage in your home, call us right away to get them fixed!
What Are the Professional Detection Methods We Use?
With a mixture of classic, reliable methods, and high-tech, innovative gadgets, we can quickly and easily locate leaks in your home. The three main methods we employ include:
- By using a special tool to measure the water pressure in your pipes, we can compare it to the pressure in a healthy pipe and determine if there is a leak. This is referred to as meter detection.
- Digging and drilling is the most invasive method that involves digging or drilling into your wall or floor to expose the leak. This method is beneficial because it provides quick access to the leak so we can start a repair faster.
- With an infrared camera, we can take photographs of your pipes at different angles to determine the location and extent of the leak.
What Causes These Issues?
Many things can cause pipes to leak in your home. Water leaks are not only reserved for older homes with worn-out pipes; they can happen in new homes as well. Some of the most common causes of this issue include:
- Root systems breaking through the pipes.
- Excess pressure caused by clogs or blockages.
- Shifting or deteriorating pipes.
If you have a faulty garbage disposal reach out to our team right away! We'll send an experienced plumber to your home and leave your kitchen good as new!
Our Professional Commitment
Working with integrity and honesty is what has allowed us to take care of the Lansing area since 1984. With each and every call, we promise the following:
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: On any project we guarantee our work. Call for more details.
- Price Guarantee: Prices are always confirmed before the work, to ensure there is no unpleasant surprise at the end.
- Respect: Your home is our home too, as far as we’re concerned. We treat your property with the respect it deserves.
- Thinking Green: We recycle and deal with companies and materials that share our commitment to a better environment.