If your AC needs replacing, or you are interested in gaining the benefits of a high-efficiency unit, The Meridian Company can help with all your AC installation and replacement needs in Lansing and East Lansing, MI.
If you want to prevent an avoidable replacement of your AC system, it's important to consider AC maintenance services!
Signs It’s Time to Replace your Air Conditioner
In an ideal world, your AC unit will last you about 20 years. This number, however, is dependent on regular maintenance, proper use and experiencing no major breakdowns or issues. While smaller repairs and tune-ups are common for these units during their lifetime, there are a few signs to look out for that could mean your AC unit should be replaced sooner. Some of the signs include:
- Hearing a grinding sound coming from inside the system.
- Noticing inconsistent or increased humidity in your home.
- If your unit is older and working less efficiently.
If the system is losing efficiency, you will notice higher energy bills and increased repairs. At this time, it’s more beneficial to replace the entire unit than to continue using an inefficient system.
Benefits of a High-Efficiency Unit
High-efficiency units work by using less energy to provide the same amount of cooling power. These systems cost less to operate and help reduce your carbon footprint. A high-efficiency unit is also designed to last longer and will experience fewer breakdowns or malfunctions, saving you money on repair bills in the long run. Replacing your older unit with a high-efficiency air conditioner will also save you money in cooling costs each month.
Do you wish you had control over the temperature of individual rooms in your home? Then our ductless mini split AC systems are the right choice for you!
Reasons to Work With Us
The Meridian Company has been helping area homeowners for over 30 years. Starting off as a specialized plumbing company, we expanded to include cooling service to better serve our customers. Our clients can trust us and have confidence in the quality of our work.
We make the following four promises on every one of our service calls:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re confident in our ability to make you happy.
- Pricing Guarantee: The price we confirm before work begins is the price you pay, period.
- Environmentally Friendly: We are committed to recycling and working with brands that share our values.
- Respectful of your Home: We treat your property as if it’s our own.