Comfort while you are in your home is important to making your possibly limited time at home pleasurable. When your plumbing system, heating system or air conditioning system fails it can leave you both uncomfortable and frustrated. The residents of the Lansing area are lucky to have the most reliable heating, cooling and plumbing contractor, Meridian at their service. In business since 1984, The Meridian Company prides itself on their integrity, friendly customer service, highly trained technicians and unmatched guarantees.
Call us for fast response times! Our Williamston techs can fix your indoor comfort issues so you can get back to your daily routine. A 24-hour service is available!
Heating Services In Williamston, MI
The Meridian Company is able to repair, install, replace and service your heating system. Experts in furnace and boiler heating systems, here is a list of services we offer:
- Repair: If your furnace or boiler is acting up, we will come out to your home and determine what type of problem is occurring.
- Replacement: When you want to upgrade your current system to a more energy efficient model or your old system is no longer working, you should consider replacement. We will help you decide on the best model and type of heating system and install the unit for you.
- Installation: If you have bought a new home or remodeled the one you are in, you may want to install a new heating unit. We will help you pick the unit and install your selection.
- Furnace Tune-Up: Your furnace should be serviced at least once a year. During the tune-up we will inspect your system, test the system and replace the air filters if needed. This will help you keep your system in top condition for years to come.
Air Conditioning Services In Williamston, MI
Your air conditioner is a vital appliance for your home. Here is a list of the service we offer Williamston area residents:
- Repair: If your air conditioner is on the brink, you are likely suffering in a hot box of a house. We can inspect and repair your system to make your home cool once again.
- Replacement: If your old system is damaged beyond repair, you want to upgrade to a more energy efficient unit or your old unit is not working the way you want, you should consider replacement.
- Installation: If you are tired of suffering through summer time with fans, open windows and window units, you need to install a central air conditioning system.
- Tune-Up: Your air conditioning unit should be serviced at least once a year. We will thoroughly inspect and check your unit and its components to make sure your system is performing to the best of its ability.
Plumbing Services In Williamston, MI
Your plumbing is vital to running a smooth, healthy home. Here is a list of services we offer our customers:
- Drain Cleaning: A drain clog is frustrating; we will use our hydro jetting machine to scour your pipes and remove any clogs.
- Video Inspection: Our video inspection units can see inside your drains and pipes to determine the real cause of your plumbing issue.
- Plumbing Repair: We are able to repair any type of plumbing issue including toilet, sink, tub, shower, and kitchen plumbing repairs.
- Plumbing Replacement: If your pipes, drains or fixtures are old or failing to function we can replace these items for you to restore order to your home.
- Hot Water Heaters: We repair, service, and install conventional and tankless water heaters.
- Plumbing Installation: If you are remodeling or building a new home call Meridian to help. We can install sewer lines, whole-home plumbing,
toilets, sinks, kitchen and bath appliances.
Want to jumpstart your career in the home services industry? Join The Meridian Company team for great company culture and thorough training. Apply online today!
How Do I Know If My Home's Electrical System Is Up To Code?
This is an especially common problem with older residential homes. Oftentimes electrical systems are overlooked and not inspected properly. As a homeowner, it can be tough knowing what's acceptable and what isn't. Local building codes and requirements in Williamston and statewide can be overwhelming, but those standards are in place to protect everyone.
Inspecting an electrical system is more than just deciding if an old circuit panel needs to be replaced. Every component of your home's electric has specific codes and parameters that should be achieved. You don't want to incur any hefty fines or penalties in the event of a disaster. Most of all, you don't want to responsible for injuries or damages that can come from an electrical fire.
The only way to know for sure if your home is up to the industry standards and local codes is through a licensed Williamston electrician. At The Meridian Company, we provide the latest service innovations for your electrical panels, wiring, outlets, smoke detectors, along with all other residential repairs and installations.
You can quit the guesswork and contact us today to schedule a home inspection or meet any of your electrical service needs.
Smoke Detector Services
Not only do we provide traditional electric repair, but we also specialize in smoke detector services. If you have an existing smoke detector system that requires maintenance, you're looking to install one, or if you want to upgrade to an innovative new smoke detection system, we have you covered.
We operate with your needs in mind. Our team can help you choose the right smoke detector for your home and your budget. Contact us today for a consultation and estimate.
for Williamston, MI
Great customer service and work
Margaret - Williamston, MI 48895
Sarah - Williamston, MI 48895
Wilson - Williamston, MI 48895
Rod Reed - Williamston, MI 48895
We were so pleased with Kyle's service again. We called Meridian and asked for Kyle because he had provided excellent service previously for us for an emergency call.
Great staff, quality service.
Ronald - Williamston, MI 48895
Expensive but high quality. Worth the price.
Maureen - Williamston, MI 48895
Our serviceperson was extremely professional and easy to deal with. He knew everything that needed to be check on our AC and did it in a timely fashion.
Elaine - Williamston, MI 48895
Chase was very helpful in letting me know how my furnace/ac was working and what to expect in the future in terms of replacement.
Jim Miller - Williamston, MI 48895
Technician Tyler was superb
Terry - Williamston, MI 48895
Aaron is a pro
Elaine - Williamston, MI 48895
Jack and Ryan were very professional and so easy to talk with. Jack explained everything they were doing and showed me how to reset my panel. I really appreciated their friendliness and approachability.
Great and fast service!
Valerie - Williamston, MI 48895
This was my first experience with Meridian and I was very satisfied! I called on a Saturday night because my furnace had went out and it was very cold in January. I opted to wait until Monday and they called me that morning and two technicians were at my house by 11. They were very thorough and quick to find and repair the issue. They were both friendly and polite. I was very happy with my service! Thank you 🙂
Furnace tuneup efficiency
Elaine - Williamston, MI 48895
Tyler was thorough and explained everything he saw/did during his furnace inspection.
Marcie - Williamston, MI 48895
Job well done
Kerri - Williamston, MI 48895
Chase Cullimore was courteous and professional.
Julie - Williamston, MI 48895
The technician was very friendly and efficient. He also answered all of my questions.
Water heater circuit