Being comfortable in your home is important, as you want to make the most out of your time spent indoors with family and friends. When your plumbing, heating, or air conditioning system fails it can leave you both uncomfortable and frustrated. The residents of Waverly are lucky to have the most reliable heating, cooling, and plumbing contractor right in their backyard. In business since 1984, The Meridian Company prides itself on its integrity, friendly customer service, highly trained technicians, and unmatched guarantees.
The Meridian Company is your one-stop-shop for your Waverly home's emergencies! Call us for reliable service, transparent pricing, and friendly advice.
Heating Services In Waverly, MI
The Meridian Copmany is able to repair, install, replace and service your heating system. Experts in furnace and boiler heating systems, here is a list of services we offer:
- Repair: If your furnace or boiler is acting up, we will come out to your home and determine what type of problem is occurring.
- Replacement: When you want to upgrade your current system to a more energy-efficient model or your old system is no longer working, you should consider a replacement. We will help you decide on the best model and type of heating system and install the unit for you.
- Installation: If you have bought a new home or remodeled the one you are in, you may want to install a new heating unit. We will help you pick the unit and install your selection.
- Furnace Tune-Up: Your furnace should be serviced at least once a year. During the tune-up, we will inspect your system, test the system and replace the air filters if needed. This will help you keep your system in top condition for years to come.
Cooling Services In Waverly, MI
Your air conditioner is a vital appliance for your home. Here is a list of the service we offer Waverly area residents:
- Repair: If your air conditioner is on the brink, you are likely suffering in a hot box of a house. We can inspect and repair your system to make your home cool once again.
- Replacement: If your old system is damaged beyond repair, you want to upgrade to a more energy-efficient unit, or your old unit is not working the way you want, you should consider a replacement.
- Installation: If you are tired of suffering through summer time with fans, open windows, and window units, you need to install a central air conditioning system.
- Tune-Up: Your air conditioning unit should be serviced at least once a year. We will thoroughly inspect and check your unit and its components to make sure your system is performing to the best of its ability.
Learn more about our commitment to customers on our Code of Ethics page! Reach out to us for friendly indoor home solutions with no surprise fees in Waverly, MI.
Plumbing Services In Waverly, MI
Your plumbing is vital to running a smooth, healthy home. Here is a list of services we offer our customers:
- Drain Cleaning: A drain clog is frustrating; we will use our Hydro jetting machine to scour your pipes and remove any clogs.
- Video Inspection: Our video inspection units can see inside your drains and pipes to determine the real cause of your plumbing issue.
- Plumbing Repair: We are able to repair any type of plumbing issue including toilet, sink, tub, shower and kitchen plumbing repairs.
- Plumbing Replacement: If your pipes, drains or fixtures are old or failing to function we can replace these items for you to restore order to your home.
- Hot Water Heaters: We repair, service and install conventional and tankless water heaters.
- Plumbing Installation: If you are remodeling or building a new home call Meridian to help. We can install sewer lines, whole home plumbing, toilets, sinks, kitchen and bath appliances.
Why Does My Breaker Keep Tripping?
There are several reasons a breaker can trip. Whenever a circuit in your home is overloaded or shorted the breaker will trip to cut off the current of electricity to help prevent further damage. This can be due to faulty wiring, overloading an outlet with too much power drain, or outdated components that need to be replaced.
The good news is that if your breaker is tripping, then the safety mechanisms within your electrical system are doing their job. The bad news is you may have a very serious problem that needs to be addressed immediately. You don't want what looks like a small problem to end up causing major harm to your home, and your loved ones. If you ever encounter a breaker that won't reset, then stop what you're doing and call a professional immediately. Don't attempt dangerous repairs or service your electrical system without proper certifications.
At The Meridian Company, we specialize in electrical repairs, installations, and troubleshooting. If your home is experiencing issues with outlets, breaker panels, fixtures, or smoke detectors, then we can help. Just give us a call and schedule an inspection with one of our highly-qualified and licensed Waverly electricians.
Put the safety of your home and family in the hands of experts you can trust. We service Waverly and the surrounding areas for all of your residential electrical service needs. If you are experiencing an electrical issue don't wait for the situation to get worse. Contact us and we'll do our part to ensure your home is working efficiently and securely.
When To Upgrade Your Breaker Panel
Most manufacturers recommend that a breaker panel be inspected periodically and eventually replaced around every 20 years. Additional wiring usually requires additional breakers to be installed with a larger and more powerful panel. You should seriously consider upgrading your breaker panel under these conditions.
- Installing Additional Power-Sources
- Every 20 Years
- When Damages Occur
- When Breakers Don't Reset Properly
- After Electrical Fires