Many people don’t realize it, but adding customized, personal touches to your shower can transform your bathroom into something truly unique and reflective of your personality. At The Meridian Company, we’re happy to offer our custom shower creation services to all of our customers in Lansing and East Lansing, MI so that everyone can build the bathroom of their dreams.
Need to replace your old bathroom faucet? We can help! Schedule with our bathroom remodeling experts for on-time service and upfront pricing.
Let Us Customize Your Shower
Nothing makes a bathroom feel instantly more luxurious than a new, customized shower fitted to your aesthetic and physical needs. Our technicians are happy to help you install any of the following items to make your bathroom feel like an oasis:
- Ceramic tile showers: This eye-catching option is popular with many of our customers.
- Tile showers and floors: If the ceramic is too rich for your tastes, we’re happy to help you choose a beautiful tile to suit your shower.
- Steam shower installation: Nothing says “relaxing” like a nice steam shower and the experts at The Meridian Company are ready to help you install one.
- Custom shower doors: Do you have a specific idea in mind for your shower door? We’re happy to help you make it a reality.
- Glass shower enclosures: Add a little bit of elegance to your bathroom and ask us about installing a glass shower enclosure in your bathroom today.
Our team can help build the bathroom of your dreams! We offer custom tile, carpentry, and electrical services for your new bathroom needs.
Why Work With Us?
- Serving your community since 1984: The Meridian Company has been providing expert plumbing installation and service for 30+ years, and we believe that it’s our commitment to you, our customer, that has kept us in business this long.
- We guarantee quality with every job we do: Every service we provide our customers comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee so that you can expect exceptional workmanship and customer service with every visit.
- We’re a “Green” company: We make a point to work with brands who share our commitment to environmental protection and recycling.
- We respect your home: Our technicians know that your home is your castle, which is why we always treat your home like it’s our own.