When your plumbing, heating, or air conditioning system fails it no doubt will leave you both uncomfortable and frustrated. And being uncomfortable in your home is something we wholeheartedly want you to avoid.
So, The Meridian Company is here to help! Residents of Perry needn’t have to worry because we are ready to assist you with any plumbing, heating, or air conditioning problem you’re having 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’ve been in business since 1984 and pride ourselves on our company’s integrity, friendly customer service, highly trained technicians, and unmatched guarantees.
Perry, MI homeowners, can always trust our experts to be ready to solve their indoor comfort needs. Read our honest reviews before calling us for service!
Heating Services In Perry, MI
The Meridian Company is able to repair, install, replace and service your heating system. Experts in furnace and boiler heating systems, here is a list of services we offer:
- Repair: If your furnace or boiler is acting up, we will come out to your home and determine what type of problem is occurring.
- Replacement: When you want to upgrade your current system to a more energy-efficient model or your old system is no longer working, you should consider a replacement. We will help you decide on the best model and type of heating system and install the unit for you.
- Installation: If you have bought a new home or remodeled the one you are in, you may want to install a new heating unit. We will help you pick the unit and install your selection.
- Furnace Tune-Up: Your furnace should be serviced at least once a year. During the tune-up, we will inspect your system, test the system and replace the air filters if needed. This will help you keep your system in top condition for years to come.
Air Conditioner Contractor In Perry, MI
Your air conditioner is a vital appliance for your home. Here is a list of the service we offer Perry area residents:
- Repair: If your air conditioner is on the brink, you are likely suffering in a hot box of a house. We can inspect and repair your system to make your home cool once again.
- Replacement: If your old system is damaged beyond repair, you want to upgrade to a more energy-efficient unit, or your old unit is not working the way you want, you should consider a replacement.
- Installation: If you are tired of suffering through summertime with fans, open windows, and window units, you need to install a central air conditioning system.
- Tune-Up: Your air conditioning unit should be serviced at least once a year. We will thoroughly inspect and check your unit and its components to make sure your system is performing to the best of its ability.
Plumber In Perry, MI
Your plumbing is vital to running a smooth, healthy home. Here is a list of services we offer our customers:
- Drain Cleaning: A drain clog is frustrating; we will use our Hydro jetting machine to scour your pipes and remove any clogs.
- Video Inspection: Our video inspection units can see inside your drains and pipes to determine the real cause of your plumbing issue.
- Plumbing Repair: We are able to repair any type of plumbing issue including toilet, sink, tub, shower and kitchen plumbing repairs.
- Plumbing Replacement: If your pipes, drains or fixtures are old or failing to function we can replace these items for you to restore order to your home.
- Hot Water Heaters: We repair, service and install conventional and tankless water heaters.
- Plumbing Installation: If you are remodeling or building a new home call The Meridian Company to help. We can install sewer lines, whole-home plumbing, toilets, sinks, kitchen and bath appliances.
Our dedication to our local communities has led us to become an A+ BBB-rated company. Learn how we got started on our About Us page!
Do Small Repairs Require An Electrician?
When it comes to your electrical system there aren't really any minor repairs. Even installing a simple light switch requires technical knowledge and training to get the job done right. Light electrical work is more than just connecting ground and live wires correctly.
When a component of your electrical system fails to operate properly, then realistically it's usually more than just a mechanical problem in a switch or outlet. Non-working parts don't just fail on their own but are often a symptom of greater problems.
The Meridian Company provides expert service with cutting-edge training to tackle all of your service needs in Perry. Our electricians are local and licensed to troubleshoot any residential electrical problems. We can ensure that your system satisfies building codes in Perry and the surrounding areas.
We can help you with breaker panel services, smoke detectors, outlets, wiring, and all of your home's electrical needs. Just give us a call and put your confidence in us.
Warning Signs You Need Outlet Repair
Troublesome outlets are often a red flag that your home electrical system isn't performing the way that it was intended to. You should never experience frequent breaker tripping or any electrical discharges from a receptacle.
Take a look at the outlets in your home. keep an eye out for heat damage, loose outlet boxes, cracked cover plates, and electric shocks from appliances. Damaged outlets can be a good indicator of bad wiring and insufficient grounding. If you experience any of these warning signs, then contact one of our experts immediately for an inspection to avoid further damages to your home.
- Damaged Outlets
- Shocks Or Flashes When Plugging In Appliances
- Breakers That Will Not Reset
- Frequent Breaker Tripping
- Any Heat Damage Or Melting Signs
for Perry, MI
Great service; prompt with supplies ready to install; very kind
Dan - Perry, MI 48872
Great service, Tyler is always excellent
Jon - Perry, MI 48872
Dave - Perry, MI 48872
Augustine - Perry, MI 48872
Meridian is fortunate to have the experience & professionalism that represents in the field. Skilled and courteous.
Professional, Personable and Knowlegable
Nathan - Perry, MI 48872
New well tank