Surely you want to be comfortable in your own home. So, when your plumbing, heating, or air conditioning system fails it will leave you both uncomfortable and frustrated.
Residents of Owosso, you are in luck! You have the most reliable heating, cooling, and plumbing contractor, The Meridian Company, at your service when you need them the most. In business since 1984, The Meridian Company prides itself on its integrity, friendly customer service, highly trained technicians, and unmatched guarantees.
Choose our Owosso, MI, experts for quality workmanship! We offer flexible scheduling, upfront pricing, and friendly advice in your area.
Heating Contractor In Owosso, MI
The Meridian Company is able to repair, install, replace and service your heating system. Experts in furnace and boiler heating systems, here is a list of services we offer:
- Repair: If your furnace or boiler is acting up, we will come out to your home and determine what type of problem is occurring.
- Replacement: When you want to upgrade your current system to a more energy-efficient model or your old system is no longer working, you should consider a replacement. We will help you decide on the best model and type of heating system and install the unit for you.
- Installation: If you have bought a new home or remodeled the one you are in, you may want to install a new heating unit. We will help you pick the unit and install your selection.
- Furnace Tune-Up: Your furnace should be serviced at least once a year. During the tune-up, we will inspect your system, test the system and replace the air filters if needed. This will help you keep your system in top condition for years to come.
AC Contractor In Owosso, MI
Your air conditioner is a vital appliance for your home. Here is a list of the service we offer Owosso area residents:
- Repair: If your air conditioner is on the brink, you are likely suffering in a hot box of a house. We can inspect and repair your system to make your home cool once again.
- Replacement: If your old system is damaged beyond repair, you want to upgrade to a more energy-efficient unit, or your old unit is not working the way you want, you should consider a replacement.
- Installation: If you are tired of suffering through summertime with fans, open windows, and window units, you need to install a central air conditioning system.
- Tune-Up: Your air conditioning unit should be serviced at least once a year. We will thoroughly inspect and check your unit and its components to make sure your system is performing to the best of its ability.
Add value to your home without sacrificing your bank account! Browse through our coupons and special offers before scheduling your next service.
Plumber In Owosso, MI
Your plumbing is vital to running a smooth, healthy home. Here is a list of services we offer our customers:
- Drain Cleaning: A drain clog is frustrating; we will use our Hydro jetting machine to scour your pipes and remove any clogs.
- Video Inspection: Our video inspection units can see inside your drains and pipes to determine the real cause of your plumbing issue.
- Plumbing Repair: We are able to repair any type of plumbing issue including toilet, sink, tub, shower and kitchen plumbing repairs.
- Plumbing Replacement: If your pipes, drains or fixtures are old or failing to function we can replace these items for you to restore order to your home.
- Hot Water Heaters: We repair, service, and install conventional and tankless water heaters.
- Plumbing Installation: If you are remodeling or building a new home call The Meridian Company to help. We can install sewer lines, whole-home plumbing, toilets, sinks, kitchen and bath appliances.
How To Maintain Your Home's Electrical System
Preventative maintenance in your home starts with you. A majority of major electrical issues have symptoms that can affect your entire home. You can save yourself a lot of hassle by paying attention to these problems and having them serviced by a licensed electrician.
Check all of your outlets for damage. Look for cracked cover plates, heat damage, and loose plugs. If you find any of these outlet problems in your home, then it's time to give us a call.
Do you find yourself resetting the same tripped breaker over and over again? Do your light bulbs burn-out more often than they should? It could be due to damaged wiring, or failing safety mechanisms that put your home at risk for fire.
Thankfully you have us to count on at The Meridian Company. We have a full team of licensed and highly-trained Owosso electricians to meet all of your electrical service needs in the surrounding areas.
When Should I Have My Breaker Panel Replaced?
There are three basic reasons you should have your breaker panel replaced or upgraded. Manufacturers typically recommend replacing your breaker every 20 to 30 years for good measure. This ensures your panel is up-to-date and reduces the chances of failure.
When you add additional outlets or power-sources you'll usually need to upgrade to a more powerful breaker panel. Building codes in Owosso require that only a certain amount of fixtures and wiring can be placed on a single circuit. Most panels are installed with little room for expansion.
Lastly, if you are experiencing any of these warning signs, then your breaker panel is most likely damaged in some way. Contact us immediately to schedule an appointment.
- Breakers Won't Reset
- Frequent Tripping
- Heat Damage
- Electrical Shocks In Any Part Of Your Home
for Owosso, MI
Furnace and a/c install
New water heater,sump pump, back up sump pump and well tank.
New Zoeller Sump Pump and new discharge line.
New gas line to stove and water line repair