When your plumbing, heating, or air conditioning system fails it can leave you both uncomfortable and frustrated. The residents of the Lansing, MI area are lucky to have the most reliable heating, cooling, and plumbing contractor, The Meridian Company at their service. In business since 1984, The Meridian Company prides itself on their integrity, friendly customer service, highly trained technicians, and unmatched guarantees.
Heating Contractor In Mason, MI
As experts in furnace and boilers, The Meridian Company is able to repair, install, replace and service your heating system.
- Repair: If your furnace or boiler is acting up, we will come out to your home and determine what type of problem is occurring.
- Replacement: When you want to upgrade your current system to a more energy-efficient model or your old system is no longer working, you should consider a replacement. We will help you decide on the best model and type of heating system and install the unit for you.
- Installation: If you have bought a new home or remodeled the one you are in, you may want to install a new heating unit. We will help you pick the unit and install your selection.
- Furnace Tune-Up: Your furnace should be serviced at least once a year. During the tune-up, we will inspect your system, test the system and replace the air filters if needed. This will help you keep your system in top condition for years to come.
Air Conditioning Contractor In Mason, MI
Your air conditioner is a vital appliance for your home. Here is a list of the service we offer Mason area residents:
- Repair: If your air conditioner is on the brink, you are likely suffering in a hot box of a house. We can inspect and repair your system to make your home cool once again.
- Replacement: If your old system is damaged beyond repair, you want to upgrade to a more energy-efficient unit, or your old unit is not working the way you want, you should consider a replacement.
- Installation: If you are tired of suffering through summertime with fans, open windows, and window units, you need to install a central air conditioning system.
- Tune-Up: Your air conditioning unit should be serviced at least once a year. We will thoroughly inspect and check your unit and its components to make sure your system is performing to the best of its ability.
Plumber in Mason, MI
Your plumbing is vital to running a smooth, healthy home. Count on our expert team for high-quality plumbing repairs, installations, and more.
- Drain Cleaning: A drain clog is frustrating; we will use our Hydro jetting machine to scour your pipes and remove any clogs.
- Video Inspection: Our video inspection units can see inside your drains and pipes to determine the real cause of your plumbing issue.
- Plumbing Repair: We are able to repair any type of plumbing issue including toilet, sink, tub, shower and kitchen plumbing repairs.
- Plumbing Replacement: If your pipes, drains or fixtures are old or failing to function we can replace these items for you to restore order to your
- Hot Water Heaters: We repair, service, and install conventional and tankless water heaters.
- Plumbing Installation: If you are remodeling or building a new home call Meridian to help. We can install sewer lines, whole-home plumbing,
toilets, sinks, kitchen and bath appliances.
What Should I Do When I Have An Electrical Problem In My Home?
There are numerous problems that can occur in your electrical system and components. The first step is to contact a professional to give you specific instructions on how to reduce the damages. For smaller issues like a breaker that frequently trips or a light switch that won't work, then your best bet is to schedule a service call with one of our certified Mason electricians. If you find yourself in an emergency situation with risks of an electrical fire or injury, You shouldn't hesitate to contact your local fire department or emergency services.
Don't attempt to repair it yourself or turn off your electrical panel without being instructed to. Your breakers should trip in the event of an electrical malfunction if they don't then you may be putting yourself in danger by trying to manually shut off your panel.
Overall, the best way to handle an electrical problem is through preventative maintenance. With The Meridian Company, we offer services for electrical panels, outlets, breakers, smoke detectors, generator replacement, and all of your residential electric needs. If you suspect your home's electric system may be at risk for malfunctions, then call us today to answer any of your questions or concerns.
You can schedule a service call or inspection with one of our highly trained and licensed pros in Mason and the surrounding area. Have confidence in knowing that your home and family are safe with the highest industry standards when you count on The Meridian Company.
Upgrading And Replacing Your Breaker Panel
It's highly recommended that you have your breaker panel inspected every 5 to 10 years, and possibly have it replaced every 20 years. Here are the most common reasons to upgrade and replace your breaker panel.
- Damaged Breakers
- Outdated Panels
- When Installing Additional Power Sources
- As a Routine Maintenance Procedure
for Mason, MI
Jan - Mason, MI
Aaron and Mary (the apprentice working with him) were absolutely great ....timely, thorough, efficient, considerate and personable professionals. Aaron presented and reviewed the hot water heater repair options/choices honestly and clearly. He then went the extra mile to do the exhaust installation so it was both technically correct and met my aesthetic concerns. An absolutely satisfactory customer experience! Thank you.
Ken - Mason, MI
Kyle was very professional and personable. I’d gladly hire again
efficient and competent, great qualities today
Robert - Mason, MI
The Way Service is Meant to Be!
Tom - Mason, MI
Aaron was very personable and pleasant to work with. He was very knowledgeable and had great answers for all my questions. His quality of work was above and beyond. I will be calling for him from now on with any plumbing needs.
Charles - Mason, MI
Wonderful job installing a sump pump.
Mary - Mason, MI
Aaron does a fantastic job. Always friendly and helpful. I’m always pleased with his service.
Review of Kitchen Sink resolution
Maya - Mason, MI
The technician was excellent in recommending an alternative mechanism for the issue I have with the kitchen vent. She also explained well that different alternative mechanisms for a bathtub plug. I told her I would review before deciding on one to be installed at a different time. I thought the price was very high. The technician's service was excellent.
DrHawkin - Mason, MI
David - Mason, MI
Great service and price
Marjorie - Mason, MI
The work and cleanup was efficient and communication about the work was excellent.
Great service, excellent explanation of the services and options for equipment
Marj - Mason, MI
I was extremely pleased with the work and communication.
Job well done
Bruce - Mason, MI
Callahan - Mason, MI
Very professional and very happy with the work performed.
On time and went right to work
Allen - Mason, MI
Service and workmanship great. Have been happy over the years with Aaron's workmanship. -
Robert - Mason, MI
Felt comfortable with pricing for 2 toilets and installations however found the $300 cost to replace a $25 hose exorbitant. Probably after this years contract is up we will be looking for another contractor.
Water line repair
New garbage disposal
Furnace tune up