It can be frustrating dealing with several different contractors for each of your home comfort jobs. Remembering all of their guarantees, dealing with different customer service agents, paying bills to different contractors, and trying to track down everyone can be frustrating. Meridian is here for you as the leading heating, cooling and plumbing contractor in the Holt area. We can help you will all aspects of your home comfort needs including the planning and installation. In the business since 1984, you can depend in us to be respectful, friendly and reliable.
For your satisfaction guaranteed, contact our team for high-quality AC solutions! Emergency service is available in the Holt community.
Heating Contractor In Holt, MI
Your heating system is essential to keep you warm and cozy during the winter months. Here is a brief list of the service we offer Holt area residents.
- Repair: Don’t stress over an issue for your boiler or furnace system. We are familiar with and able to service all types and brands of heating systems.
- Replacement: If you are looking to save money on your energy bills or want to get rid of your old unit, you should consider replacement.
- Installation: We can install a new unit in your new home or as part of a remodel.
- Furnace Tune-Up: Your furnace should be serviced at least once a year. We will thoroughly inspect and service your furnace to make sure the
unit will run through the season and be safe for your family.
Air Conditioning Contractor In Holt, MI
Don’t suffer through the summer months. Here is a list of the service we offer Lansing area residents:
- Repair: When your sir conditioner is acting strangely, we can inspect the unit and repair any issues you may be having.
- Replacement: When you want to lower you energy bills or feel like your old unit is at deaths door you should consider replacement.
- Installation: A new air conditioning system can not only keep you cool through the summer but also raise your home’s value.
- Tune-Up: Your air conditioning unit should be serviced at least once a year. With an annual tune-up, you can reduce you chance of a breakdown by 94%.
Plumbing Services In Holt, MI
Functioning plumbing is essential to a smoothly running home. Here is a list of services we offer our customers:
- Drain Cleaning: A drain can clog for a variety of reasons. We can use our Hydrojetting machine to help restore your pipes to their original condition.
- Plumbing Repair: Plumbing issues may be frustrating. Meridian can repair any type of plumbing issue that you may have.
- Plumbing Replacement: When your pipes or drains are causing you more problems and have developed leaks or cracks, it may be time for replacement.
- Plumbing Installation: If you are remodeling or building a new home call Meridian to help. We can install sewer lines, whole home plumbing, toilets, sinks, kitchen and bath appliances.
- Video Inspection: Our video inspection units can get a look at the inside of your drains to see what the real cause of your issue is.
- Water Heater Service: We can install, repair and replace your water heater system. We also install and service tankless water heater units.
Your Problem is Our Priority! Don't empty out your bank account and call our Holt staff for financing options and firm pricing.
How To Prevent Electrical Failures In Your Home
One of the leading causes of damages to homes is electrical failure and malfunction. Over time your outlets, wiring, and breaker panels can experience problems that arise from normal wear. Electrical issues alone account for a large portion of preventable home fires.
The first step to preventing electrical problems is through routine maintenance and inspections. Keeping an eye on your outlets and the performance of your system is a good start, but as a homeowner, you might not know what warning signs to look for. Taking on repairs yourself can lead to improper wiring, injury, and even death. Never try to make any changes or repairs if you aren't an electrician.
Seek the help of a licensed professional from The Meridian Company to ensure your home's electrical system is functioning properly. Our local Holt electricians are fully trained and experienced to troubleshoot subtle issues before they lead to bigger problems.
We offer services for general electric repairs, installations, breaker panels, outlets, switches, smoke detectors, and upgrading outdated electrical components in your home. We are licensed and certified in Holt and the surrounding area.
If you feel like your home is due for an inspection, in need of repairs, or if you want renewed confidence in the safety of your home, then contact us to schedule an appointment.
Outlet Repairs And Installation Services
We work with countless homeowners statewide and the most common service repairs we encounter could easily be avoided by knowing the warning signs. Unfortunately, most service calls are not made until the situation has escalated and caused extensive damages. The state of your outlets could be a good indicator that there is an underlying problem that needs to be addressed.
- Damaged Cover-Plates
- Non-Working Outlets
- Flashing And Sparking When Plugging In Appliances
- Heat-Damaged Outlets
- Loose Outlet Boxes
- Frequently Tripping Breakers