It can be frustrating dealing with several different contractors for each of your home comfort jobs. Remembering all of their guarantees, dealing with different customer service agents, paying bills to different contractors, and trying to track down everyone can be frustrating. The Meridian Company is here for you as the leading heating, cooling, and plumbing contractor in the Grand Ledge area. We can help you will all aspects of your home comfort needs including the planning and installation. In the business since 1984, you can depend on us to be respectful, friendly, and reliable.
Customers have the right to firm price quotes and convenient scheduling! Trust our licensed and insured team for your home's emergencies today. Call us!
Heating Contractor In Grand Ledge
Your heating system is essential to keep you warm and cozy during the winter months. Here is a brief list of the service we offer Grand Ledge area residents.
- Repair: Don’t stress over an issue for your boiler or furnace system. We are familiar with and able to service all types and brands of heating systems.
- Replacement: If you are looking to save money on your energy bills or want to get rid of your old unit, you should consider a replacement.
- Installation: We can install a new unit in your new home or as part of a remodel.
- Furnace Tune-Up: Your furnace should be serviced at least once a year. We will thoroughly inspect and service your furnace to make sure the unit will run through the season and be safe for your family.
AC Contractor In Grand Ledge, MI
Don’t suffer through the summer months. Here is a list of the service we offer Lansing area residents:
- Repair: When your air conditioner is acting strangely, we can inspect the unit and repair any issues you may be having.
- Replacement: When you want to lower your energy bills or feel like your old unit is at death's door you should consider a replacement.
- Installation: A new air conditioning system can not only keep you cool through the summer but also raise your home’s value.
- Tune-Up: Your air conditioning unit should be serviced at least once a year. With an annual tune-up, you can reduce you chance of a breakdown by 94%.
Plumber In Grand Ledge, MI
Functioning plumbing is essential to a smoothly running home. Here is a list of services we offer our customers:
- Drain Cleaning: A drain can clog for a variety of reasons. We can use our Hydro jetting machine to help restore your pipes to their original condition.
- Plumbing Repair: Plumbing issues may be frustrating. The Meridian Company can repair any type of plumbing issue that you may have.
- Plumbing Replacement: When your pipes or drains are causing you more problems and have developed leaks or cracks, it may be time for
- Plumbing Installation: If you are remodeling or building a new home call The Meridian Company to help. We can install sewer lines, whole home plumbing, toilets, sinks, kitchen and bath appliances.
- Video Inspection: Our video inspection units can get a look at the inside of your drains to see what the real cause of your issue is.
- Water Heater Service: We can install, repair and replace your water heater system. We also install and service tankless water heater units.
We can service all your home comfort needs, call The Meridian Company today!
We are an award-winning company due to our code of ethics! We ensure transparency on every service we offer. Call us for honest advice and upfront pricing!
Warning Signs Of Electrical Failure
Dealing with the results of a major electrical failure can be overwhelming. Overlooked electrical issues can often lead to damaged wiring, destroyed, circuits, and disastrous electrical fires. Something as simple as a disconnected ground-wire can cause extensive damage to electronics and appliances, especially in the event of an electrical storm.
You can avoid these common and terrible circumstances through preventative maintenance and inspections throughout the life of your home. One of the main warning signs that indicate you need an immediate service call is heat damage. Take a look at the outlets in your home and see if you notice any cracked cover plates or melted receptacles.
The next thing to keep an eye on is how often a breaker is tripped. It's typical to overlook breaker trips that result from appliances like microwaves and ovens. The truth is, your home should be powered efficiently enough to handle the electric demands under normal circumstances. Breakers that trip often is a major red flag.
If you ever encounter any burning smells or electrical shocks you should contact us immediately for an emergency service call. At The Meridian Company, we have your best interests and safety in mind. Our Grand Ledge electricians professionals are licensed and highly-trained to inspect and troubleshoot your residential electrical system to prevent further damages. We offer services for new installations, repairs, smoke detectors, electrical panels, and general electrical services in Grand Ledge and the surrounding areas.
Are You Looking To Upgrade Or Replace Your Outdated Breaker Panel?
There are many reasons you should upgrade your electrical panel. If you are building an addition to your home, adding power-sources, or replacing an old breaker panel, then you can count on us to get the job done right.
for Grand Ledge, MI
Pam - Grand Ledge, MI 48837
I have used Meridian over the years for various home repairs. Quality of products is excellent. I have had the pleasure of working through decisions of what is best for my home with Aaron. Aaron is very knowledgeable, professional and pleasant to work with. I trust him and I am confident he always has my best interest, as a homeowner, first. I always appreciate the prompt services he gives.
Excellent service and product.
John - Grand Ledge, MI 48837
Our experience with Meridian has been exceptional. The staff is friendly and very customer oriented. The service knowledge and product line quality are both excellent. The company values a good relationship with its clients.
Vehicle Charger install
Jay - Grand Ledge, MI 48837
Awesome job with our Running Electric to our garage for our vehicle charger. Very professional service. Overall completed job looks great! Highly recommend!!
Air conditioning inspection
Calvin - Grand Ledge, MI 48837
Prompt, efficient, professional.
Professional, Helpful and Efficient
Annete - Grand Ledge, MI 48837
I really like this company. Everyone has impressed me and It gives me piece of mind.
Replaced kitchen faucet, shower faucet and washer machine shut offs
Furnace & Water Heater Maintenance