It can be frustrating dealing with several different contractors for each of your home comfort jobs. Remembering all of their guarantees, dealing with different customer service agents, paying bills to different contractors, and trying to track down everyone can be frustrating. The Meridian Company is here for you as the leading heating, cooling, and plumbing contractor in the Dimondale area. We can help you will all aspects of your home comfort needs including the planning and installation. In the business since 1984, you can depend on us to be respectful, friendly, and reliable.
We know our customers' rights! That's why you can trust us with reliable service agreements and no lowball estimates. Call our friendly team today!
Heating Contractor In Dimondale, MI
Your heating system is essential to keep you warm and cozy during the winter months. Here is a brief list of the service we offer Dimondale area residents.
- Repair: Don’t stress over an issue for your boiler or furnace system. We are familiar with and able to service all types and brands of heating systems.
- Replacement: If you are looking to save money on your energy bills or want to get rid of your old unit, you should consider a replacement.
- Installation: We can install a new unit in your new home or as part of a remodel.
- Furnace Tune-Up: Your furnace should be serviced at least once a year. We will thoroughly inspect and service your furnace to make sure the unit will run through the season and be safe for your family.
AC Contractor In Dimondale, MI
Don’t suffer through the summer months. Here is a list of the service we offer Lansing area residents:
- Repair: When your air conditioner is acting strangely, we can inspect the unit and repair any issues you may be having.
- Replacement: When you want to lower you energy bills or feel like your old unit is at deaths door you should consider replacement.
- Installation: A new air conditioning system can not only keep you cool through the summer but also raise your home’s value.
- Tune-Up: Your air conditioning unit should be serviced at least once a year. With an annual tune-up, you can reduce you chance of a breakdown by 94%.
Plumber In Dimondale, MI
Functioning plumbing is essential to a smoothly running home. Here is a list of services we offer our customers:
- Drain Cleaning: A drain can clog for a variety of reasons. We can use our Hydro jetting machine to help restore your pipes to their original condition.
- Plumbing Repair: Plumbing issues may be frustrating. The Meridian Company can repair any type of plumbing issue that you may have.
- Plumbing Replacement: When your pipes or drains are causing you more problems and have developed leaks or cracks, it may be time for
- Plumbing Installation: If you are remodeling or building a new home call The Meridian Company to help. We can install sewer lines, whole-home plumbing, toilets, sinks, kitchen and bath appliances.
- Video Inspection: Our video inspection units can get a look at the inside of your drains to see what the real cause of your issue is.
- Water Heater Service: We can install, repair and replace your water heater system. We also install and service tankless water heater units.
The Meridian Company is eager to make your kitchen or bathroom as comfortable and stylish as it can be. Visit our design center for personalized solutions with no hidden fees!
Should I Hire A Real Electrician, Or Try Repairs On My Own?
It can be tempting to replace a broken outlet, or install a new light fixture, but is it really worth the risk? The short answer is no. It might sound like a great way to save money on a repair, but the truth is that a licensed electrician is absolutely necessary for any changes to your home's electrical system.
Installing a new receptacle is much more than connected a few wires together and hoping for the best. there are strict guidelines and procedures that must be met during an electrical service or repair. Professional electricians are trained and experienced to ensure that no live currents pose any harm before they start any work. Sure you can go to your local hardware store and purchase 14 gauge wires, new breakers, outlets, switches, but that doesn't mean you should. It is easy to make a small mistake that can result in damages, electrical fires, and even put you in the emergency room.
Thankfully, The Meridian Company has got you covered. You can trust our licensed Dimondale electricians with all of your residential electrical needs. We specialize in electrical repairs, installations, breaker panels, outlets, smoke detectors, wiring, and troubleshooting services in Dimondale and the surrounding areas.
Give us a call and avoid the hassle of doing it yourself. You can count on us to get the job done right.
Outlet Install, Repair, And Replacement
Are you experiencing the warning signs of possible electrical failure? If any of these common red-flags are found in your home, contact us to schedule an appointment immediately. Your safety is our main priority at The Meridian Company. These symptoms can be a good indicator that your electrical system is in need of service.
- Heat Damaged Outlets
- Electrical Shocks
- Tripped Breakers
- Non-Functioning Outlets
- Loose/Broken Receptacles