When you need comprehensive HVAC, plumbing, and electrical services, you want a team of experts you can trust. At The Meridian Company, we prioritize our customers’ needs to ensure you receive high-quality workmanship from honest professionals. Whether you need installation, repairs, maintenance or replacements on any of your home’s comfort systems, you can trust our team of experts. Our competence, extensive experience, and 24/7 availability allow us to serve the Delta Charter Township, MI area with fast, effective, and friendly service round the clock.
We are an award-winning company! Since 1984, we provide plumbing, heating, cooling, and electrical solutions. Call us for fast turnarounds and honest pricing in the Delta Charter Township area.
Expert Heating Solutions
The Meridian Company offers top-notch heating services to keep you warm during those harsh cold winters. You can call us for services including:
- Repair: If your heating system develops a problem or suddenly stops working, you can trust our experts to quickly identify the issue and make the necessary repairs to get your unit back up and running.
- Replacement: If your heating unit is more than 15 years old and requires costly repairs or continues to malfunction, chances are you’ll save money in the long run by having it replaced.
- Installation: When the time comes for a new heating installation, we can help you evaluate the options and find the right unit for your space before ensuring it’s expertly installed.
- Furnace Tune-up: Having your heating system serviced regularly ensures it’s working optimally all year round. Our technicians can help with your heater upkeep to earn significant savings and enjoy the benefits of a reliable system.
Trusted AC Repair and Replacement
Keep your home cool and comfortable with the following cooling services from The Meridian Company:
- Repair: When your cooling system is losing efficiency and struggling to keep your premises cool, you need to schedule repairs as soon as possible. We are available round the clock to restore your cooling system to full functionality.
- Replacement: Even the most reliable cooling system has an expected useful life beyond which it will need to be replaced. You can count on us for professional replacement services.
- Installation: A high-efficiency cooling system will make your home more comfortable. Our technicians can evaluate your cooling needs and ensure you invest in a proper system for your space. We also have the experience and expertise to ensure your system is installed right the first time.
- Tune-up: A poorly maintained cooling system is not only costly to run but also less efficient and more likely to fail prematurely. Annual AC tune-ups allow us to inspect your unit’s components and improve the efficiency and average useful life of your cooling system.
Professional Plumbing Services
Our professional plumbers provide a wide range of plumbing services, such as:
- Drain Cleaning: If you have a clogged drain or sewer, for example, you need drain cleaning solutions immediately. We provide prompt service and fast turnarounds to ensure all things are back to normal.
- Video Inspection: Our high-tech plumbing equipment and cameras allow technicians to conduct thorough visual inspections of underground pipes and sewer lines.
- Plumbing Repair: Does your toilet keep overflowing or is your water pressure too low? That means you need plumbing repair services. We are expert plumbing contractors with experience in fixing everything from blocked toilets and showers to damaged kitchen sinks.
- Plumbing Replacement: Plumbing fixtures and accessories wear down over time and failing to replace them can lead to leaks and/or property damage. If it’s time to upgrade or replace old plumbing products, you can count on our expert technicians to do it professionally.
Add your personal touch to your kitchen or bathroom with the help of our experts! Visit our design center for customized options and honest recommendations.
What Are Some Common Electrical Outlet Problems?
The outlet isn’t supplying power: If every electrical device or light plugged into the outlet no longer works, then chances are it’s a tripped circuit breaker. If the problem is isolated to only one appliance, then it’s likely the result of a poor connection or loose wires.
- Worn out outlets: Like everything else, your electrical outlets have an expiration date. A worn-out outlet will either give you plenty of problems or stop working completely. So, if you have an old outlet in your home that’s giving you problems, then you should have it replaced right away.
- Plugs fall out of the outlet: If plugs are not fitting the outlet, you can provide a snug fit by slightly bending the prongs inward.
- The circuit breaker keeps tripping: This is often a sign that an appliance is overloading the circuit by drawing more electricity than the outlet can handle or there are too many appliances into the outlet.
- Hot outlet covers: Hot outlets are often the result of a worn receptacle or loose wires. Our electricians can inspect the outlet and replace it is necessary. For safety reasons, be sure to stop using an outlet that feels hot to the touch, emits sparks or has a burning smell.
What Are Some Warning Signs You Might Need Electrical Panel Repairs?
Electrical repairs are a normal part of home maintenance. Here are a few warning signs that indicate you need to call an electrician:
- Light bulbs flicker or burn out
- Repeated blown fuses
- Burning odors
- Loose power outlets
- You see sparks or arcs of electricity in your home
- Getting shocked by appliances
- Strange or buzzing noises from your electrical devices or outlets